Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Werewolf rp - Page 19 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Skylen sat up and took the necklace off. She held it in her hands, staring at it for a while before she through it angerly at the nearest person she saw running around. Skylen paused before realizing what she had done. She got up and ran over to them apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:56 pm

After a few staring contests and fighting Arrow and the other wolf stoped panting. "Seriously, you have either weird tast buds or a superiorody complex." Arrow stated inbetween pants. "What, are you talking about? I need something to eat." the wolf replied gruffly as if in a constant snarl. "You're point? That kitten is inocent." Arrow barked back before changing again, grabing ahold of the other wolf's throat knocking it unconsious. "Stupid evil werewolves, no nothing other then killing and infecting." He said stomping back into the house.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Eclipse kept on running...

He soon stopped as he spotted some movement in the distance he soon found himself heading towards it curiously. He stopped once more when the object revealed itself to him.
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Skylen got her necklace and walked away from him after making sure he was ok. Skylen went over to a bench and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Eclipse stared at the werewolf that had revealed itself. It quickly turned human, revealing its jet balck hair. It took a step towards Eclipse, "Welcome brother..."
"Umm hi" replied Eclipse not really sure what was happening.
"Have they gone?" it asked nervously.
"Oh the werewolf hunters? Yes they got arrested last night."
"Hang are you one of the three that a scout reported were captured and taken?" the female werewolf asked.
"Yeah I guess..." replied Eclipse still unsure of himself.
"Ahhh good, not many make it out of that place alive." she said delighted.
"Great thanks I...feel so much better." mumbled Eclipse.
"Look I can see you are new to the ranks, well welcome to puphood."
Joy... Eclipse thought.
The werewolf stared at him and rolled her eys, "I came here to investigate the reports of werewolves running amok in this land. I see that there are...strays."
"What do you mean?" asked Eclipse.
"Freelance werewolves...ones that don't live in what you might call a pack."
"What's wrong with that?" asked Eclipse now genuinely interested.
The werewolf flared with anger, turned half werewolf, grabbed his hair and pulled him into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Arrow felt another jolt of pain. "Aww... fudge." He exlamed throwing his hands into the air. He saw the other werewolf who happened to follow him. "Get out of my site mutt." Arrow growled turning back to human grabing his wallet and going to a pet store.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Skylen got up from the bench and walked off towards town, feeling curious.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 pm

"Ow...ow...ouch" growled Eclipse as the other werewolf threw him ontothe floor, a bed of leaf litter cushioned his fall, although it didn't feel like it.
Eclipse got up, fists raised, "If you're trying to be original then you failed, a werewolf hunter has aleady done that to me yesterday."
"Please child, relax or you'll hurt yourself." She sat down on a log, completely human once more, " i can see you're new so I'll tell you... werewolves realised that they couldn't go around infecting everything in sight. The humans, although inferior in every way, are numerous and nearly wiped werewolves out in the early 1800's. Werewolves decided to get together and form what they called families but now known as packs. This meant they could control who were turned, and punish those that became a liability. However packs have no control over groups like yours, who knows you could be trying to raise an army..."
"Umm thanks for that..." said Eclipse who was nursing his scalp with his hand, "You know you could of taken me by the arm."
"You're a werewolf get over it," she snorted, "Anyway tell your group you'll be watched..."
"Umm ok..." he said as the female werewolf turned full wolf form and ran off, leaving Eclipse and his sore head alone in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Skylen somehow found herself standing back in the park. She sighed not knowing how she ended up back there. She got the necklace out of her pocket and looked at it for a few seconds before putting it on. She figured it was either something of good luck, a token of sorts,or something that she would need in the far or near future.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Eclipse wondered back into the park. He passed the ducks and ignored the fish, his mind not really focused on relaxing. Luckily for him he found Skylen in the park and he ran up to her.
"I need to talk..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Skylen turned to face Eclipse, surprised by his sudden presence. "Yeah? What is it?..." She said, getting an uneasy feeling from the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:34 pm

"What do you know about werewolf packs?" asked Eclipse, "Because apparantly we have one watching us..."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Skylen shrugged. "Not much really..... apart from the fact that I have seen one and they didn't give the most friendly looks at me.. They don't seem to like thoughs who aren't with them and sometimes see them as compition or threats..."
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 pm

"Yeah I kinda got that feeling too, although aparantly there is a..." Eclipse did the quotation mark thing with his fingers for the next phrase, "...for the greater good reason for them to not like us. She said something about controlling the amount of people that get turned."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Skylen sighed. "They probably think we'd go running around town turning everyone we see into werewolves...... or something like that. They're just stupid, hense why I never joined one of their stupid packs." She said a bit irritated.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:57 pm

"Yeah I guess...anyways it sounds like we're going to meet them soon. That'll be fun..."
Eclipse gazed at the sky for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Skylen shrugged again. "If we do then we do.. for now I guess we'll have to wait.." She said plopping down in the grass. She didn't feel like going anywhere and her legs were killing her.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:07 pm

"I see you have that strange necklace on, do you feel all mighty and powerful yet?" asked Eclipse cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:50 pm

"Oh shut up Eclipse." She said teasingly, trying to defend herself. Skylen tried holding in a laugh, though failed in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:55 pm

"I bow down to your mightiness your majesty." Eclipse bowed down before Skytalon, " I grovel at your feet as I am nothing compared to you" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Skylen laughed. "Oh get up Eclipse." She said, looking around. "Your drawing attention.." She said uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:04 pm

"Not used to people eh?, you can't be royalty then awww and I bowed and everything!" Eclipse got up, "So where now?"
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Skylen stood up and shrugged. "I dunno.. anywhere's fine really...."
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 pm

"Let's go grab some food, i'm getting kinda hungry." Eclipse ran up to the parks gate and waited for Skylen to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Skylen sprinted off after Eclipse, running past him at the park gates. "I'll race ya!" She shouted over her shoulder. She laughed then continued runnining.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Roleplay and Activaties :: Roleplay Board-