Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Werewolf rp - Page 39 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Skylen stood up, still giving Eclipse a stern look. "You know what? I'm tired of playing games with you. Your going to go outside." She said, failing to hide a smile as she half dragged half pushed Eclipe to the park.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Eclipse stepped outside and jokingly clasped his hands over his own neck, "The fresh air...its poison!" he soon gave up with his little joke and hopped onto a small wall and balanced himself on it.
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Arrow ran out from the forest, with Sheeba behind him. The werewolf he nocked out was angry.

After a few minuets of running, he reached Skylen's house, the werewolf was lost however Arrow didn't think to look back, he jumped through a random window of skylen's place landing on and knocking over the TV.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Skylen rolled her eyes. "It's not that bad." She looked at Eclipse as he balanced on the wall. She gave a slight smirk before jumping onto a higher section of it, quickly putting out her arms as she wobbled, on the walls edge.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Eclipse kept up his balancing act on the wall.
"Yes your highness (literally your highness... bad pun there sorry), I know you're better than me at most things, you don't have to show off." said Eclipse as he wobbled onto a higher bit trying to catch up with her. "you think I'm lazy. I spend most of my time chasing you!"
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Skylen looked back at Eclipse once she was balanced. "Hey, that's only because your so slow, if you weren't so lazy then maybe you could keep up to me." She said, smirking. Skylen looked back infront off her and began to walk along the wall.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 pm

"Hey you know that's not fair, you should of seen me before I arrived here. Now i feel like i'm practically an athlete." said Eclipse as he started concentrating on stayin upright as he walked faster on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Skylen smiled, shaking her head. "Yes. An athlete who sits and watches tv all day." She jumped down off the wall, landing on her feet. She looked up at Eclipse as he continued to walk on.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:55 pm

"Hey thats just my day job...at night I'm..." Eclipse stands tall and puffs his chest out, "i am...less lazy!" He poses like superman for a few seconds until he is forced to regain balance on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Domino
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Arrow slowly wobbled onto his feet. "Ouchy." He said moving his aching limbs to the door and out of it. "Well... if she sees that i"m dead, by either her or Paddie." He said yawning and walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
http://quadrantmountain.heavenforum.com
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Skylen laughed. "Yeah cuz I've really noticed the difference." She said rolling her eyes,
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Eclipse jumped off the wall, "ok you win..." He soon ran off after giving a weak excuse. He ran to the other end of town to try and catch any shops before they closed. He grumbled tohimself and put his small amount of cash back in his pocket. He sighed but decided to go back to Skylen's house. He put his hands in his pockets and hummed his favorite tune while walking.

Suddenly a man in around his late 20's walked up to him and calmly, but firmly placed his hand around Eclipse's neck.
"Come with me boy..." he quietly said with a hint of pure hatred.

Eclipse felt the grip tighten. "Ok...ok" he moaned. The man led him past the park into the forest.

Once alone the man pushed Eclipse to the floor, "That was way to easy," he smirked. He turned into his half wolf self, "Remember me pup?" He laughed evily. Eclipse knew, subconsciously rubbing his arm where that wolf had bit him.

"So here you are, like a small lamb in the lions den...squirm for me..."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Skylen smiled and shook her head as Eclipse ran off. She yawned and jumped onto a nearby building, climbing carefully to the top. She sat down at the edge of the building with her legs dangling off the side.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Eclipse rolled onto his feet, "I'm not dead yet fool!" he shouted. The werewolf smiled, "fighting to the end eh? not bad from a pup, but alas you're a halfbreed, a werewolf trapped in a weak and feeble human body. You might as well be already dead pup! You're no match for me!"
Eclipse dodged a huge swipe from this beast. The werewolf laughed, "Embrace the inevitable!" he smirked.

"You're evil..." muttered Eclipse. The werewolf lashed out with such speed, knocking Eclipse to the floor. The werewolf landed ontop of him and bit hard into the same arm. He got up, put a foot on Eclipse's chest, pinning him to the floor and laughed.
"I have a beeter idea, you can be my trophy...my slave...the child I never had." He kicked Eclipse into a tree, "refer to me as master! or you will die!"
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Skylen winced at an akward feeling. She stood up and went wolf, scenting the air. "Eclipse..." She said quietly to herself before going back to human. Skylen jumped down from the building and ran towards the park, following Eclipse's scent. She peared around a tree, watching in horro as a werewolf kicked him into a tree. "Eclipse!" She shouted, running out from behind the tree towards him, only to get knocked backwards by the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:15 pm

The werewolf lit up with glee, "Aahh so the girlfriend has arrived," The werewolf looked over to Eclipse who was barely conscious, "Oh yes I've been watching..." He walked over to Skylen and placed his large foot on her, holding her on the ground. "What should I do with you?"

Eclipse wearily got up, he stumbled slightly but he blocked out the pain, "Don't you dare touch her!" Eclipse picked up a stick and swung it with all his might, connecting neatly with the werewolf's face, sending him to the floor. He got back up soon after and picked Eclipse up by the throat.

"Don't move little missy or I'll snap his neck like a twig." Eclipse gasped for breath. The werewolf smiled at Eclipse but kept the helpless boy between Skylen and himself
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:21 pm

"Let him go!" Skylen shouted, standing up slowly to try and get over the sudden dizzy sensation she felt.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:27 pm

"Now why would I want to do something like that?" asked the huge black beast with almost pulsating red eyes, "I rather like him. He is, afterall something that I created." The werewolf dropped Eclipse and giggled when he fell crumpled to the floor. If you want to live, both of you...you will do my bidding. I will only offer it once. It is your choice girlie... do you want to live under my service or die slowly?"
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:32 pm

"I will...." She said slowly, looking down with a worried expression at Eclipse. "But you have to let him go." She said pointing down at Eclipse. Skylen felt herself shaking in fear and hatred of the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:37 pm

"No...I make the terms here. You will both work for me. He picked up Eclipse once more and tore off his sleeve. He then dug into the soft flesh with his claw creating a patterned scar on the top of his arm. Eclipse cried out weakly with pain. "Come here girlie..." He beckoned her over with his bloodied claw.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Skylen walked slowly towards the werewolf, tense with anger. She screamed in pain as he dug into her, making the pattern. When he let go of her arm she dropped down to her knees, gripping her arm as it bled out. Skylen looked up at the werewolf after a few moments. "You've done your business here." She said, her voice quivering. "Now go." She winced as she felt a tear drop roll down her cheek. Skylen let go of her tight grip on her arm. She tore off the sleeve of her shirt and wrapped it around Eclipse's arm where the werewolf had cut him, bandaging up his wound to try and stop the steady flow of blood. She looked back up at the werewolf who was still standing there, staring at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:52 pm

"By sundown tomorrow I expect a small pile of wild deer or Elk, If you don't complete this simple task I will finish the job..." The werewolf turned and walked off with a broad smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Skylen finished tending to Eclipse's wounds before pulling herself backwards a little ways until she was sitting with her back against a tree. Skylen looked at the ground, sobbing at the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Eclipse came to soon after, he mumbled and groaned before he sat up, wincing at the fresh bite on his arm. He checked another stinging sensation on his arm and found that he had already been bandaged. "W...what? Skylen? Are you ok?" he said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Skylen stood up and wiped away her tears."I'll be fine.. Come on.." She said, walking towards him and helping him up. "I should get you home.. your in no condition to be out here and I.." She paused and continued weakly. "have to hunt.."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf rp   Werewolf rp - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Roleplay and Activaties :: Roleplay Board-