Quadrant Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadrant Mountain Pack

Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pack Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Pack Roleplay - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Sparrow smiled, opening an eye she looked at Paddfoot. "Well if you find yourself falling asleep just let me know and I'll guard the den for a while."
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Paddfoot yawned again, "Well that'll happen soon that's for certain." He shook his fur and sat back down once more, "Not long now..."
Back to top Go down
http://endlessechoespack.heavenforum.com/
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Sparrow flicked her ears and fell into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Paddfoot rolled his eyes and chuckled, "She's worse than me". He looked into the sky momentarily to watch a bird of prey fly overhead. When the thick tree canopy eventually concealed his view of the bird, he returned to watching to the trees sway from the wind that ruffled his fur when it past him.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Sparrow twitched in her sleep. After a few moments she jolted awake, the sudden movement unbalancing her, causing her to tumble off the boulder to the ground below. "Ow..." She muttered, still laying on her back. She grumbled to herself and rolled onto her stomach and sat up straight, trying to collect what self pride she had left.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 pm

The noise of Sparrow falling also woke Paddfoot up, "I'm awake I'm awake!" he shouted not really aware of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Sparrow looked up at Paddfoot rolling her eyes. "Yes, I'm sure. So Paddfoot... what all went on while I was asleep." She said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:27 pm

"A lot, you see that tree over there, yeah? well it swayed in the breeze a lot more violently than the others, it looked like it moved... I also saw a bird... oh... and lastly i think the wind is picking up." Paddfoot gave a small smug look back at Sparrow, although deep down he knew he wouldn't win this.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Sparrow's grin disappeared from her face as Paddfoot spoke. She thought for a moment, keeping in mind the Paddfoot was tired. "Well, since you've been soo commited to guarding the den you can go reward yourself by hunting down some food for the pack." An evil grin spread across her face. "I'll guard the den while your gone... hurry up, I'll be waiting." She said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:37 pm

"Ha i knew i would lose...well done Sparrow you know me too well..." he grumbled as he walked off to hunt...
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Sparrow smiled proudly as he walked off. "Don't take to long!" She shouted after him. "I don't want to have to go out and fetch you!" Sparrow shook her head and leaped back up onto the boulder, watching the surrounding forest.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Paddfoot flicked his tail in slight annoyance as he walked off. He soon found himself using his senses to track down prey, after about 15 minutes of aimless walking he came acroos the scent of elk. He ran in its direction soon finding a suitable target, an old elk calf that seemed to be slightly sluggish. Paddfoot stayed out of sight and out of detection, waiting to find if there any patterns emerging.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Sparrow sighed, scratching her claws against the rock as each minute passed that Paddfoot didn't return. She sighed and kept her ears perked for the slightest sound.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Paddfoot braced, ready to pounce as the calf noticed something in the distance. The mother seemed distracted and was looking in the other direction.

Paddfoot charged and quickly took down the calf and bit into it hard. It writhed in agony, calling to its mother in the process. The mother turned and saw Paddfoot. His heart sank to the floor. The mother charged at Paddfoot, and started attacking with all her might. Paddfoot barked and growled, keeping her away from the calf. She backed off slightly which gave Paddfoot another chance to bite into the calf. He bit once more, killing the calf and silencing it. For a moment he saw the pain and agony in the mother's eys before it turned into blind rage. She attacked once more. Paddfoot nimbly dodged her attacks, trying to stay at her side and away from her hooves. He kept on barking as it tired. Paddfoot kept up his defencive posture and eventually forced the beast to flee.He sat next to the dead calf for a few minutes to regain his breath.

After he stopped panting, Paddfoot started to drag back the carcass.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Sparrow was just about to get up and fetch Paddfoot when she saw him dragging the elk. "Oh good your back." She said smiling. Sparrow ran up to him, helping him drag it the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:11 pm

"I'm glad that's over... nothing like fighting off a deranged mother after you killed it's child..." he said while giving Sparrow the ' you almost got me killed' look.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Sparrow dropped the calf at the den entrance and looked up at Paddfoot. "Well I didn't tell you to attack that calf.." She said, a bit offended. "Well go ahead and eat, I'm not hungry." She said walking off towards a stream.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Paddfoot huffed slightly, knowing it wasn't really her fault but hunting always made him a bit grumpy. He ate some of the elk calf and he really enjoyed its freshness. After he had his share he followed Sparrow to the stream.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Sparrow walked up to the bank and lapped up the cool, refreshing water. She looked down at her reflection after getting her drink, feeling a bit guilty.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Paddfoot followed Sparrow and had a drink slightly further upstream. He felt slightly more refreshed afterwards and th blood stains on his muzzle had now mysteriously disappeared..
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Sparrow saw a silver flash in the water. She spotted the fish and pounced at it, tumbling and pouncing around in the water. She stopped, thinking she had caught it she sat up in the water only to find a twig in her mouth. She frowned and dropped it in the water, watching as it floated away.
Back to top Go down
Ky
Ky
Theta
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Ky chuckled to himself as he watched Paddfoot grumble as he trotted off
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Paddfoot watched and chuckled slightly before diving his head into the water. He brought his head back out of the water and shook, sending droplets of water everywhere and soaking any object in close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Sparrow looked over at Paddfoot. "Oh shut up it's not funny." She said getting out of the water. She shook her fur, hiding the fact that she was laughing inside. It's not funny.. It's not funny... she recited in her head.
Back to top Go down
Paddie
Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:44 pm

"I don't know it looked funny to me" teased Paddfoot with his spikey and damp fur.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadrant Mountain Pack :: Greetings... :: News and Updates Board-